InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Communications / Network Engineer for a Task Order supporting the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) by performing interoperability certification testing of the Army’s LandWarNet Mission Command (LWN/MC) Software baselines. Additionally, the Network Engineer assists with System of Systems Engineering & Integration efforts on the Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Software Systems and Networks that reside on the LandWarNet (LWN) Baseline. Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET
clearance upon application.
- Provide communications engineering expertise to CTSF in support of designing, operating, maintaining, and monitoring the integrity of the Test Floor Network and as necessary, external communications circuits that provide connectivity to using organizations on the facility associated with Material Developer labs and / or Federated Net-Centric Sites (FANS) test facilities.
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of communications network engineering, satellite communications, architecture development and implementation, network analysis, and network operations.
- Provide expertise in the strategic areas of System of Systems (SOS) architecture development including next generation technology insertion strategies, and integration planning of future C4ISR capabilities.
- Provide analysis and assessments and test evaluation of potential high payoff communications capabilities. Upon the completion of technical requirement analyses, implement and test methodologies and devices.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
- Emphasis in the fields of C4ISR Interoperability
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Willing to travel as required.
- Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, math, or a related technical/scientific field.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Warfighting Functional Areas with one or more of the LWN MC Systems.
- Experience with the Defense Research & Engineering Network (DREN).
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.