InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Test Engineer
to work at our headquarters in Manassas, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE. The Test Engineer will devise testing plans, methods and equipment to assure reliability of product in conjunction with product design and specifications. Responsibilities will include:
Design, develop, and implement testing methods and equipment. Plan and arrange the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices. Provide test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed. Compiles data and define changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements. Additional responsibilities will be:
- Testers will be responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area. Consult with the development and/or requirements team to coordinate and test applications.
- Perform analysis, diagnostics and preliminary evaluations of products.
- Develop testing procedures.
- Develop test plans, scripts, scenarios, functional tests, regression tests, and deployment tests. Implement the testing processes and ensures all test activities follow those processes.
- Produce reports on each test activity and tracks test metrics.
- Monitor for continual test process improvement through failure analysis, throughput analysis, yield analysis, and report to management periodically.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 4-6+ years of directly related experience
- Experienced with frequent use and application of technical standards, principles ad theories
- Works under general supervision, providing solutions to technical problems of moderate scope/complexity.
- Minimum of Secret clearance required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be in compliance with DoD 8570 certification.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.