InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Systems Engineer in Washington, DC area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The Systems Engineer:
- Serves as technical lead to guide projects through the security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process. Supporting a broad application portfolio, and assisted by a technical teams, efforts will develop comprehensive accreditation packages and subsequently work with approving official to gain approvals.
- Demonstrated ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals via formal and informal briefings and technical exchange meetings
- Proficiency in ICD 503 compliance
- Experience preparing systems security plans, security assessment reports, risk assessment reports, customer responsibility matrices, and security incident response standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Experience preparing security assessment criteria
- ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering
- 8-12+ years’ experience with a Master’s degree desired
- Previous usage of XACTA 360 tool
- Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) knowledge and/or experience
- Knowledge of NIST security documentation
Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.