InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Applications Software Developer in Washington, DC area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY IS REQUIRED. The Applications Software Developer will excel at designing, building, and deploying highly scalable, resilient, performant services in an integrated team to continually improve DevOps posture. They will work with current application teams to understand current analytics, review test plans, and to collaborate with user interface designers to ensure developed software integrates seamlessly. Additionally, they will serve as an expert resource within the development team to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the application services
- Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with POLY is required.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, and/or 12+ years of specialized experience in a scientific or technical discipline in the areas of Computer and/or Information Technology.
- The following additional years of experience will be accepted in lieu of degrees: Bachelor’s Degree – 4 Years Master’s Degree – 6 Years
- Demonstrated experience with Java and one or more scripting languages (e.g., Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, UI Frameworks, Web Services/REST, J2EE)
- Demonstrated experience with relational, noSQL and/or file based storage (e.g., MongoDB, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in Web server technologies (Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, HttpCore
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic working environment
- Demonstrated experience in deep technical understanding of Cloud architecture
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with distributed cross-platform applications, orchestration and security
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.