InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a CDEP Software Developer in Washington, DC area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for an OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The Software Developer shall be responsible for:
- Developing software to enhance a data lake with RESTful services and API’s to expose the data
- Maintaining the existing API’s and augmenting them to provide additional features and functionality
- Configuring and enhancing the AWS platform on which the data lake is built
- Debugging issues across the environments and supporting production issues
- Migrating the organization into more of a DevOps model instead of major deliveries
- Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.
- Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering; or a combination of related work experience, technical training, and professional certifications.
- Linux skills
- Experience with Bash scripting Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Strong experience with certificates and authorities
- Database skills
- Java and Spring Framework skills
- Spring Boot experience
- Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Experience developing Rest APIs
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Skills
- CloudFormation - RDS - EMR
- EBS Management - CloudWatch
- Experience with Message Driven Architectures - Kafka - SQS
- Web Development Skills
- Microservice Experience
- Service Registries
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.