InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is is currently seeking an Electronics Engineer (EE) based in Fort Gillem, GA
Primary responsibilities include:
· Perform exploitation and reverse-engineering on IED electronic circuit boards and develop device characterization.
· Identify, capture, analyze and characterize electronic devices and components from IED circuit boards for arming, firing and source characteristics.
· Capture, characterize and identify IED electrical/electronic RF receiver and transmitter modules and circuit board characteristics, operating frequencies and power.
· Specify component nomenclatures and research to identify resources and specifications, reverse engineering the devices if required.
· Analyze recovered electronic components including switching circuits and power sources.
· Identify electronic IED components visually, conduct research and provide information, and develop accurate schematics of devices.
· Analyze, demodulate and decode signals in order to extract intelligence data using standardized demodulation and decoding tools and techniques for commonly encountered signals.
· Utilize laboratory measuring equipment, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and associated instrumentation to perform exploitation of the devices and materials.
· Perform Electronic Data Recovery (EDR) of logical and physical data on cell phones and other media storage devices using hardware/software tools including Cellebrite UFED, XRY, FTK and other forensic tools and analyze EDR files to recover data that may be of investigative or intelligence value.
· Document all exploitation results in all required outputs such as component lists, circuit layouts, mechanical drawings, or in tools like WEAT.
· The devices shall be characterized in WEAT to document and compare against other IEDs and IED components from other events or other theaters.
· Assist in the creation of technical/scientific reports documenting the results of exploitation and analysis.
· Responsible for reporting and briefing critical finds to both military and DoD civilian leadership.
· Support development of countermeasures for electronic devices/signals.
· Provide information to assist in profiling and signature analysis.
· Produce storyboards and technical reports on captured data.
· Maintain and document chain of custody of items and data.
· Five (5) years of experience in a radio frequency (RF) test environment and characterizing electronic components for intelligence products and reporting.
· Five (5) years of experience performing benchtop RF measurements (e.g. occupied bandwidth, average power, pulse width, etc.) using signal generators, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes and other equipment.
· Experience with testing and characterizing electrical components of IEDs and/or Software Defined Radios (SDR).
· Experience with standard operating procedures for the storage, testing and transport of samples and components found in captured materials.
· Demonstrated ability to produce technical reports on findings and develop device profiles.
· Able to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret security clearance required.
· Must be able to successfully pass all medical requirements for deployment.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.