InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence, and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst in the Washington D.C. area.
Qualifications / Responsibilities:
- General Experience: Must have over 10 years experience in intelligence analysis
- Specialized Experience: Must possess a strong base of experience and depth of skills in intelligence systems and tools and have relevant experience in national, command, or law enforcement intelligence. Previous experience with CBRN/WMD-related intelligence preferred.
- Duties: Responsible for executing complex in-depth WMD threat analysis to produce products (papers, presentations and reports) to inform senior DHS leadership, DHS Components and other federal, state and local homeland security customers for the purposes of: Identifying and understanding WMD Homeland threats and providing recommendations to respond to, mitigate and disrupt such threats. Serve as production or overall author for individual reports and projects. Additionally, is responsible for supporting customer efforts developing and fostering relationships to facilitate coordination and collaboration with DHS and other USG/Intelligence Community partners at the analyst level.
- MA/MS degree in relevant field
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.