InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence, and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Database Architect in Manassas, VA.
Qualifications / Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops databases, relational databases, data warehouses and multidimensional databases.
- Develops strategies for data acquisition, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
- Defines and executes data storage, consumption, integration and management by different data entities and IT systems, as well as any applications using or processing data.
- Coordinates data governance approaches and manages data governance processes.
- Coordinates data structural changes through the CCB. Builds and maintains databases by identifying structural and installation solutions. Works with database administrators and analysts to secure easy access to company data.
- Duties include creating database solutions, evaluating requirements, and preparing design reports to support overall creation and transfer of data for Enterprise solutions.
- Strong understanding of data architecture and design and prior data architecture experience.
- Bachelors degree with 5-8 years experience.
- Must have an active SECRET clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.