InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Database Architect in Manassas, VA (with occasional travel to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD).This task order will integrate and optimize the functionaity of existing PMO Project Management TPF tools to develop a single enhanced PEO C3T TPF tool that can seamlessly account for all fielded equipment within US Army enterprise Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR). AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university, preferred degree in Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- 6 years experience in Database design, system analysis, data manipulation and query design; 1 academic year at an accredited college or university in an accredited preferred degree related post-secondary program may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Proven experience to direct the design of databases to store, secure, select, and retrieve information in a logical, orderly manner.
- Must be able to ensure designed systems provide sufficient controlled avenues for access to and update of the database.
- Proven experience with currency, accuracy, and integrity of data.
- Previous/current experience overseeing the design and maintenance of data dictionary and ability to retrieve transactions to ensure correct implementation and usage of the database.
- Current/Active Secret Security Clearance
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous PEO C3T experience.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.