InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solution is currently seeking a Senior Detainee Information Management System (DIMS) Trainer in Fort Huachuca, AZ.
- Serve as the primary DIMS trainer coordinating and managing all aspects of training to customers to include pre-deployment coordination, preparing weekly activities reports to the customer, and ensure remote sites are prepared to meet the team's logistical requirements.
- Travel to military locations to support integration of DIMS in military exercises and training of military personnel on DIMS.
- Responsible for leading and the overall development and sustainment of all DIMS training materials and documentation.
- Subject matter expert of the DIMS system and its applicability in support of military detainee operations.
- Provide support to DIMS help desk
Travel Required: 50% travel expected for this position.
Travel is expected to the following locations: Ft. Bliss, TX; Provo, UT; Ft. Belvoir, VA; Ft. Hunter-Liggett,CA; Camp Bullis, TX; Ft. Dix, NJ; Ft. McCoy, WI; Miami, FL
- Minimum SECRET clearance able to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance.
- 1 year instructing military personnel from prepared course material in accordance with TRADOC standards.
- Experienced in formulating and executing military Program of Instructions (POI).
- Experience assess training requirements, identify and evaluate training alternatives, developing training materials to include a variety of training approaches: traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on, simulation, video, audio, and computer aided training.
- Physically capable of traveling to and from military locations under potentially austere conditions including rough terrain and adverse weather.
- DIMS system knowledge
- Detainee management experience
- Software training experience
- DoD Biometrics experience
- Microsoft Windows Server and Windows SQL Server technical knowledge
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.