InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Project Manager in Manassas, VA (with occasional travel to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD).This task order will integrate and optimize the functionality of existing PMO Project Management TPF tools to develop a single enhanced PEO C3T TPF tool that can seamlessly account for all fielded equipment within US Army enterprise Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR). AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university, Preferred degree in Business, accounting, program management, operations management, engineering; 5 additional years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Must have PMP certification
- The project manager will be responsible for, and must have experience with the following:
- Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and implementation of technical projects.
- Interface with government personnel.
- Formulate and review project feasibility studies, determine costs, ensure conformance to work standards.
- Interpret technical requirements for specific project based activities.
- Manage logistics support analysis for military systems.
- Manage systems safety studies. Identify, acquire and utilize company resources to achieve project technical objectives.
- Current/Active Secret Security Clearance
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous PEO C3T experience.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.