InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior DevSecOps Cloud Engineer
to work on our HQ in Manassas, Va. with the option of remote. The candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
- Develop, refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, best practices and other issues, through integration of open source Big Data tools and technologies.
- Support the automated installation and configuration of open source Big Data tools and technologies on AWS.
- Develop and modify Puppet and other configuration scripts to automatically install, configure and secure these tools and technologies.
- Integrate existing government developed prototype tools and technologies into the baseline.
- Support data scientists and developers with integration of their tools into the cloud environment
- BS Degree in computer engineering, computer science, or closely related technical field or equivalent experience/combined education and 6 years of professional level experience.
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
- Experience in the architecture and implementation of medium-to-large distributed computing environments.
- Experience working in teams for the above.
- Experience configuring, building, installing, and troubleshooting system builds of source software and COTS/FOSS products. Proficiency with build tools such as maven, gradle, and bazel. Ability to author and maintain complex scripts using python, bash and/or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of security principles.
- Experience in use and maintenance of common DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Tomcat.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with agile concepts and supporting tools for an agile framework.
- Experience in database administration and query languages.
- Software development experience with C, C++, and/or Java
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Understanding of network architecture and protocols.
- Hands-on with typical server hardware configuration and maintenance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.