InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions
is currently seeking a Software Engineer
to lead our production team logistics requirements to supports the USMC.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- 3-5 years software engineering experience
- BA/BS degree from accredited institution in computer science, software engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience with distributed model version control tools such as git
- Versant with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, Crystal, etc.
- Ability to construct high-quality, efficient, performant software in compliance with modern formatting style guides
- Experience with document-oriented databases such as Couchbase, MongoDB, or OracleNoSQL
- Solid understanding of Android environment software development principles, experience with Android Studio
- Shows eagerness to improve job-related knowledge, departmental processes, and team capabilities on a continuous basis
- Demonstrable capacity for being organized, systematic, and detail-oriented during engineering activities
- Established acquaintance with debugging work, unit testing, test-driven development, and refactoring established code
- Affinity for acknowledging/identifying code security vulnerabilities, and ability to interpret/implement solutions for code scan or STIG findings
- Reliable work ethic with ability to perform in a mission critical cycle-driven environment
- Familiarity with automation & library/dependency management systems such as Gradle, Maven, Nuget, Docker, or Spring Framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for working in team environments, participating in briefings, or writing technical documentation
- Knowledge of Atlassian code repository, issue tracking, & collaboration software solutions
- Effective collaborative skills; ability to listen attentively, ask questions, show tact, and punctually follow-through on programming tasks
- Employs best practices for design, development, and testing throughout the software’s life cycle
- Understanding of relational database design & management (SQL SQLite on mobile)
- Willingness to be flexible about using varying development environments, programming languages, frameworks, an supporting tools for engineering
- Experience with other web-development-oriented programming languages such as Python, PHP, or VB.net
- Provides periodic technical assistance, guidance, and support to less-experienced engineering team members
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.