InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
. Below are the qualifications for this Position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- Five years industry experience in iteratively designing and developing software using current technologies.
- Experience with DevSecOps and CI/CD pipeline development and utilization in an agile software environment.
- Five years of experience in integrating new technologies into complex systems and refactor/removal of legacy software.
- Proficiency in full-stack development including back-end services, front-end user interfaces, and integration of capability into larger systems-of-systems.
- Proficiency managing software development, testing, documentation and integration of data processing, interface design, containerization, and visualization software.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an ABET accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- Experience troubleshooting software and systems-of-systems.
- Experience with evaluation and integration of new technologies and development and maintenance of computer software.
- Experience with NoSQL/NewSQL data stores, the Scala programming language, and Big Data processing technologies such as Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, and associated technologies.
- Experience with visualization technologies and user-interface development, including HTML5 and associated toolsets such as Angular.
- Experience with Kubernetes, REST, Docker and containerized microservices.
- Experience in development in an environment including multiple security domains.
- Experience with commercially available cloud computing service solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with software development on github or other open-source repositories and extensive background in both back-end and user-facing software components.
- Experience participating in and helping to lead day-to-day activities of a scrum team or other Agile software development team.
- Experience with software development available on github or other open source repositories.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar degree program.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.