InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Lead Software Developer. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
. Below are the qualifications for this Position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- Seven years of experience in a senior software development role including design and development of back-end services, APIs, and data management capabilities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an ABET accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- Previous experience with NoSQL/NewSQL data stores, the Scala programming language, and Big Data processing technologies such as Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, etc.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar degree program.
- Experience in human-centered design and rapid low-fidelity prototyping of user interface concepts with end users prior to implementation.
- Previous experience with Kubernetes, REST, Docker and containerized microservices.
- Experience in development in an environment including multiple security domains.
- Experience with commercially available cloud computing service solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with software development available on github or other open source repositories.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.