InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a DevSecOps Engineer. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
. Below are the qualifications for this Position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or Computer Science
- Three years of experience in development and sustainment of Linux based automation in support of software development cycle
- Three years of experience in systems operation including regular fielding of capabilities updates, network maintenance, hardware updates, and associated troubleshooting
- Proficiency with multiple tools related to CI/CD
- Proficiency with Source Code Management (SCM) (e.g. Git)
- Amazon Web Services Certification.
- Experience with agile scrum team development and fielding of software capability.
- Experience with software development.
- Experience with Docker containers, containerized applications, and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Three years of professional experience in systems engineering
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.