InCadence Strategic Solutions
is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions, An Xator Company is seeking an experienced DOD Program Manager
in the fields of intelligence, information technology, telecommunications, or cyber security. Must have a proven track record of success in complex and demanding environments and delivering superior results in managing cost, schedule, and performance. Responsible for managing and controlling the cost, schedule and quality of assigned product and service and leading technical teams and the development, testing, deployment and sustainment of assigned programs in support of the DOD customer.
- Supervise and direct the design, development, testing, fielding, and sustainment of cutting edge IT system
- Served as proposal lead and primary author for winning proposals
- Routinely prepared proposals to performance work statements (PWS)/ statements of work (SOWs) and cost estimates for proposals and task orders.
- Routinely worked with Contracting Officers to meet government technical, quality assurance and schedule requirements.
- Manage customer relationship with customer
- Manage the financial performance of assigned program to meet profitability goals and to ensure that the program stays within budget
- Manage the quality of the deliverables to include contract required reports, product deliverables; and employee work tasks.
- Maintain all program documentation such as Project Management Plans, Software Management Plans, and other InCadence program products in line with ISO and CMMI programs.
- Participate in briefings, site surveys, customer teleconferences and meetings, and demonstrations
- Interface with the corporate team including Security, HR, Accounting, and corporate leadership for program updates and requirements
- Provide input to business strategies such as teaming recommendations, bid strategies, and insight into the requirements of potential customers
- Keep corporate leadership informed of program and personnel status and potential issues
- Supervise your employees and conduct employee reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years of experience managing DOD or related IT/ software program and projects
- Demonstrated success in business development, promoting technical work and the development of technical proposals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to manage personnel with little supervision
- SECRET Clearance
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in Agile software development
- Familiarity with MS Project and MS Office
- PMP certification
- TS/SCI clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.