InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Software Engineer in Manassas, VA (with occasional travel to Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD).This task order will integrate and optimize the functionality of existing PMO Project Management TPF tools to develop a single enhanced PEO C3T TPF tool that can seamlessly account for all fielded equipment within US Army enterprise Accountable Property Systems of Record (APSR). AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university, preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Programming
- 6 years as a software engineer within the DOD environment; 1 academic year at an accredited college or university in an accredited preferred degree related post-secondary program may be substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Proven experience to design, develop and install software solutions; experience should include Java and/or .NET
- Must be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with DOD coding standards and technical design.
- Experience designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications.
- Must have proven ability to support and/or install software applications/operating systems.
- Previous experience to participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Current/Active Secret Security Clearance
Preferred qualifications include:
- Previous PEO C3T experience.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.