InCadence Strategic Solutions is actively seeking an experienced Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) Analyst to support a customer in McLean, VA. The DOMEX Analyst will provide analysis by thoroughly examining captured documents and media, vetting that information against current Priority Intel Requirements (PIRs), and then clearly and concisely communicating that intelligence to the Intelligence Community through formal reporting channels. Also responsible for writing strategic level analysis utilizing government customer formats and standards. Familiarization with the OIF and/or OEF theaters of operation; the processes associated with document and media capture, exploitation and detainee operations, and the reports writing process is required.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
• Working knowledge of various Intelligence database applications.
• Working knowledge of File Transfer Protocol (FTP) operations.
• Previous defense industry experience working in a supervisory role.
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited university is required.
• Active TS/SCI clearance.
• JIEDDO experience required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.