InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a CND Systems Engineer to work on one of our client sites at Fort Meade, MD. The Engineer will be responsible for the defense device system installation, configuration maintenance, account maintenance, signature maintenance, patch management, and troubleshooting of all implemented, maintained, and deployed systems. They will also be responsible for performing certification and accreditation's (C&A) by reviewing documentation and providing recommendations.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Must be COMPTIA Security+ certified (within 3 years of test date).
- Requires 5 years network defense/information assurance experience.
- Job may require evening and weekend work during major network defense incidents; may include travel and temporary duty depending on position advertised.
- CISSP or CASP certification required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.