InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to support a US Army customer and InCadence at Fort Meade, MD. This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI. Candidates without this clearance will not be considered. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Installing, upgrading, and patching virtual servers; Identifying and implementing enhancements to improve availability, reliability, and performance. Configuring and troubleshooting security groups; permissions; and settings. Working with developers to migrate applications/solutions from test to production. Administering/configuring authentication protocols; SSL; IIS 7 and certificates. Strong working knowledge of Windows Server; DNS; Active Directory; and Load Balancing Automating installation; maintenance; monitoring; and operations activities through PowerShell scripting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Assist IAM with interrupting HBSS scan and logs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Must have Security + CE and MCSA Server certification for position are required day one
- Candidate must be willing to submit to Counterintelligence Polygraph upon customer’s request.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.