InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking motivated Java Developer to work on our client site in Newport News, VA.
Programmers will develop web-based java applications that support the TBR and TREK environments. Programmers must be able to work with data administrators, architects, integrators, and system administrators to develop effective capabilities that meet defined requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria and integrate applications and design the database architecture and server scripting and establish connectivity required internal and external systems and data sources. Programmers will be responsible for managing and tracking system fixes and changes and work with a quality assurance analyst to ensure capabilities are debugged and conform to security and other policy requirements and develop technical documentation. Must also be able to work with the test manager to ensure capabilities meet requirements and acceptance criteria.
- 5 years experience in applications development the majority of which was in a in rapid development environment (J2EE).
- Experience with Java Script with Open Layers for Geospatial access coupled with illustrative work with XML, Web Services, JDBC, Node.js, Oracle, Spring, CSS, Swing and Java Script.
- Development experience on UNIX/Linux and Windows systems with preponderance of expertise in Linux.
- Experience designing, planning, deploying, and troubleshooting applications in high-demand, high-assurance and-scalable operating environments.
- Experienced with Apache Foundation Software products; e.g. Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, Glassfish, Hbase, Pig, Oozie, Hive.
- Technical background in software development or systems Integration/support experience on a medium to large federal project.
- Experience transitioning proof of concept prototypes to structured build and release software lifecycle.
- Experience in DoD Architecture Framework 2.0 or Agile software development lifecycle model such as Scrum and/or eXtreme Programming.
- Object Oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD) background and proficiency with Oracle or MySQL database design desired.
- Experience with MVC, AJAX, Hibernate/Object Relational Mapping, Spring, JSP and Servlets, Web Services is a plus.
- SECRET Clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.