InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is seeking a highly motivated Senior Military Intelligence Analyst
to work at our client site at Fort Eustis, VA. The successful candidate will provide high-quality, timely products and services that support TRADOC’s effort to direct the Army’s transformation in the 21st
Century. The candidate shall be versed in G-2s and TRADOCS Missions, and have a thorough and complete understanding of planning, integrating, and conducting staff action procedures, and operational aspects of how TRADOC and G-2 work. The successful candidate will provide short turn around analytical support of concepts, insights and findings, and will perform open-source, on-line/library research as need. The candidate will provide technical and administrative support to G-2 panels and working groups, staff coordination meetings, video teleconferences, integrated product teams (IPT), and working groups at various levels.The candidate will provide a full range of support for quick-reaction responses to operational, technical and programmatic tasking. The candidate will assist G-2 in preparing responses and briefings, and coordinate workshops, seminars, war-games and ICTs.
- Bachelor’s degree with recent experience in military exercise planning, plus 20 years military operational experience
- MEL 4 equivalent and SAMS graduate
- Former military with military intelligence experience – branch of service immaterial
- Joint/International/Multi-Agency Exercise/Experiment Planning Experience or Joint/Service Test and Evaluation experience
- Possess computer literacy for on-line research and desktop office applications
- Considerable experience with Combatant Command Processes highly desired
- TS/SCI Security clearance required
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.